Wednesday 21 January 2015

detta's picks - week 2: ITALY


The 52 Week Illustration Challenge Wall has been a buzz with artistic frenzy and announcement posts this week!

As I post this, we are almost at the 3000 members mark. How super exciting!


My Italy picks are focused on all the new amazing talent to hit our page. Thank you so much for joining us. The work this week is truly inspirational and delightful.


These are the pieces that resonate the most with me (and my 4 and 7 year old were overjoyed to pick their favourites too!)


Keep up the beautiful work!

Thank you for filling my wall (and life) with such gorgeous creations,
Detta x



Alisha Jensen


Carla Acheson


Katharine Harper


Alison Smallwood

Anne-Marie Hudon


Annie Hamilton


Caelene D'Arcy


Catriona Jennings

Chris Kennett


Christian Tellez


Clare Day


Dawn Packer


Emilie Jenkins


Dawn Treacher


Izabella Kitching


Jami Butler


Jannette Moore


Jen Mueller-Barton


Kathi Rotter (my 4 year old sons pick!)


Kathy Creamer


Katie Stewart


Leonie Cheetham (my 7 year old daughters pick!)


Lily Machin


Lisa Plenty


Liz Duthie


Maree Healey


Maria Lesage


Matt Glover


Mel Gannon


Deborah Parker


Jo Snashall


Urwin Alarcon


Sonya Oyston


Tiffany Tregenza


Yvonne Soh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.