Wednesday 26 October 2016

heidi's picks - week 42: DOG

Ok, I have a confession.  Don't hate me.

I'm not a dog person.  I try, really I do.  My best friend's dog is lovely, I can tell.  And she hardly ever smells (the dog I mean... my friend either for the record), but the barking sends me through the roof.  And I shrink away whenever her wet nose comes near.  Heaven forbid she ever tries to lick me.

Now that I've made you wonder why someone so unqualified has been put in charge of this week's picks, let me just say WOW.  If anyone was ever going to make me love dogs it was you guys:).  Thank you to everyone who contributed this week, the artwork has been beautiful!


Ivan Smith

Lex McKay

Peter Hinton

Cecilia Timm

Damien Tomasz

Demelsa Haughton

Emma Kaufmann

Kiatina R Parrot
Anne L-y So

Brooke Reedlunn

Cara King

Francesca Ann

Gary Dadd

Judy Watson


Katharine Harper

Laura Stitzel

Lizzie Manizzle

Luis David Lopez

Maia Batumashvili

Marjory Gardner

Melissa Dabkowski Agresta

Melissa Tan

Michele Kempees-Lewis

Nicky Johnston

Peter Papamanolis

Sophie Marie

Amy Hayes

Claire Suzanne Lamb

Vanessa Pritchard

\

1 comment:

  1. All of them are just WONDERFUL !! Congratulations! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.